Important Dates 2019
Courses during the winter semester
- German courses start on 21 October 2019
- all other language courses start on 14. Oktober 2019
End of semester: February 2020
Course catalog on LSF
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
To see a complete list of all courses offered at the Language Center using the on-line database LSF
- Select “Veranstaltungen” = Events and classes
- Select “Vorlesungsverzeichnis” = Course catalog
- Select “Lehrangebote des Sprachenzentrums” = Language Center courses
- Select “Sprache wählen” = Language selection
Crashcourse Intercultural Communication
On October 10th 2019 we want to welcome international students and PhD-candidates on one afternoon of the orientation week to our “Crashcourse introduction to intercultural communication für studying and researching in Germany“.
Languages and levels
The Language Center offers
- Courses in 10 different languages, so that you are prepared for your studies and your career.
- Consideration of your foreign language needs and competencies
- University and career oriented-learning regarding content and competencies
- Learning based on the levels of the CEF and UNIcert.
- Examinations and proof of competency that you need (e.g. for beginning a field of study)
- Many self-study possibilities
- High quality standards through frequent (re-) accreditation
- Long-term expertise in teaching and testing foreign language knowledge