Registration for CSE/EE/Computer Science-students (Master)
Every student in the master's degree program "Computational Science and Engineering" or "Electrical Engineering" must successfully complete TWO German courses.
Students enrolled in the master's degree program "Computer Science" must complete ONE course successfully.
Intensive course in the winter term 2019/20
- level A2.2
- 2nd - 20th March 2020, Mon - Fri, 9 am - 1 pm
- online-registration: 22nd Jan - 5th Feb 2020
Regular courses in the summer term 2020
- level: A1.1 – C1.1 (Course program summer 2020)
- online-registration: 16th March - 10th April 2020
Step by Step
Step 1: Placement test
When do you have to take the placement test?
You have to take the test if it is your first German course at the language center.
How to take the placement test?
Please take the placement test in room 321. You don't need an appointment (but check the opening times).
Step 2: Choose a course
Check your course level
After the test you will receive your score. Each score corresponds to a certain course level. Depending on your score you can find your matching course level.
Choose a course
We offer different course times for every level. Choose the course at your level and with the time that fits your schedule best.
Step 3: Registration
In order to attend a mandatory course, you will need to pre-register online. Please click on the button below and follow the instructions. Your pre-registration will be processed within 1 week.
- Your first and second course are mandatory courses for you.You do not need to pay our course fee for these courses. Therefore, please fill in the preregistration-form (web-form).
- If you want to continue learning German, you can attend more courses. For your third course you must pay a course fee and you must register online like all other students. Please do not fill out the preregistration-form.
- Your first course is a mandatory course for you.You do not need to pay our course fee for this course. Therefore, please fill in the preregistration-form (web-form).
- If you want to continue learning German, you can attend more courses. For your second course you must pay a course fee and you must register online like all other students. Please do not fill out the preregistration-form.
Step 4: Confirmation by e-mail
If you get a place in one of our courses, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail. There you can find a link providing the course information. If there are no free places available you will get registered on the waiting list.
Step 5: Payment
CSE/EE-students can take two German courses, Computer Science-students one course without paying a course fee. (That is the reason for your special web-form-registration.)
The web-form will be available from 16th March to 10th April 2020 for the summer course registration.