German Course for Refugees
The Rostock International House and Study in Germany e.V. together with the Language Center organize intensive German courses for prospective students with a refugee background. The courses are accompanied by intercultural and cultural events.
Expected course start date: May 02, 2022.
Course implementation: Study in Germany e.V.
If you have any questions or uncertainties, please contact refugeesuni-rostockde. We can also provide information on the recognition of certificates.
- A university entrance qualification (e.g. Syrian bachelor's degree, Iranian Fogh diploma, bachelor's degree, master's degree or comparable academic degree or proof of successful semesters of study)
- Place of residence in Rostock or the surrounding area (willingness to relocate if necessary)
- Participation in preliminary and selection examinations
- Humanitarian residence, residence permit, toleration or residence title as a family member of a person recognized as a refugee who has moved to Germany
Documents required for an application
- Certificates (school leaving certificate, university transcripts if applicable, proof of intermediate examinations)
- Residence permit or identity card
- Language certificates or other proof of language level
- Curriculum vitae in tabular form